Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today

Last night's cooking class was a lot of fun-definitely more fun doing it with Lizzie. :) We've decided to make the entire menu for dinner when our friend Dan comes visiting Seattle from Marin for a weekend next month. I just had to make sure he's not a vegetarian first-the menu is French, and full of meat ;).

I finally heard back from the trainer at Columbia Athletic Club, so I have my first training session at 10:15 on Friday. Yay! I feel like I'm really ready to get serious about getting into shape, and this is the first step toward that. The dog park visits all these months were excellent ground work, and I'm so glad I'm in the habit of walking every day (that will definitely continue), but it's time to step it up. I took the water aerobics class on Saturday morning, and that was really good.

Leah is back from a two week break from babysitting Alex due to our flu and her spring break, so today is a good writing day. :)

No comments: