Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thoughts on life

I'm feeling good today-I think it has to do with the fact that the sun is out, my French language skills are reappearing at a rapid pace, and I leave for Maui in less than a week. Life is fine.

Alex is such an awesome little kid. Exhibit number 234: he spent most of yesterday walking around the house, babbling to himself, with his arms bent at the elbows, straight up (his fists were next to his ears). Not sure why he does this-I suspect it's because he can and does fall down regularly-to catch himself. It's soo cute. He loves to watch Hank play with his food bowl-he laughs and laughs. It's so much fun to be a momma. :)

Doing well on the weight loss front-down two more pounds as of this morning. Somehow, sunny weather seems to help. I made an appointment to meet with a trainer at the gym when we get back from Maui.

No comments: